Our Veneer Stone Ledgestone collection has been designed to have irregular edges to give a rustic appeal. This will create small voids between some panels. We suggest you prepare the wall by ensuring the colour of the wall is similar to the stone. This can be done by tinting the glue or mortar with an oxide.
Ledgestone offers the look of dry stacked individual stones. This gives timeless beauty to any application whether it’s your house façade, office feature wall, fireplace, poolside feature or general landscaping.
Ledgestone’s interlocking panels allows for user friendly installation with the most complex of designs.
- 500mm (length) x 100mm (height)
- 300mm (length) x 100mm (height)
- 200mm (length) x 100mm (height)
- Average thickness 20-30mm
- Corners and capping available to suit
- Capping size – 540mm x 290mm x 38mm